User avatar

Penelope Cross

  • Welcome Mat Re: Bivium

    Actually, Penelope Cross is an original character of mine. And yes, Wicked is my avatar, I'm a huge fan. HUGE. These are the best questions. I would have to meet ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bivium

    Even though I'm new, this site seems to have the nicest users. My poetry preferences, I am torn, I like both, but the ambiguity of freeverse is really what I ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bivium

    Hello! I'm new, which is obvious. I have a feeling I'll get briefed on some rules, so: The 2:1 ratio is an ingenious plan, I love grammar more than my ...

    Jun 21, 2009


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian